Sunday, March 13, 2011


I can’t believe this is already my third year going to Mexico! I’m really excited because each year has brought it’s own unique experiences and challenges. I’ve always enjoyed the times we’ve spent performing for the different communities through singing, dancing and acting. The children are always so much fun and bring lots of entertainment. I can say from the past three years I’ve matured spiritually because in Mexico it’s not about just ‘believing’ in God, we’re sharing our testimonies every night with complete strangers and taken out of our comfort zones, but in a good way. This year I’m looking forward mostly to meeting new people and connecting with them spiritually and as friends. We encounter many people during our trip, but I want to be able to really connect with specific people even if it’s just one person and exchange our stories (it would be even cooler if we could speak in Spanish, but I’m not so sure about that! haha) I’m so excited, and counting down the days!

-Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment