Thursday, March 31, 2011


 I am so excited!! Our trip is only 2 weeks away. I feel so blessed to be part of the team this year, and even more blessed by everyone who has generously gave financially for me personally and for our entire team to be able to go. My prayer is that God would strengthen our relationships with each other so that we can be a unified team ready to connect and make relationships with the people we will meet in Mexico. My hope is that God will work through us to encourage people and bring more lives to him. I am looking forward to what God will do in and through me and our team. Please be in prayer for our team that the devil will not take any stronghold in our lives and that we would be flexible and submit to whatever God wants us to do as we prepare to leave 2 weeks from today and while we are in Mexico.

-Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment