Monday, April 18, 2011


 

Yesterday we went to El Divino Maestro where Pastor Armando is the senior pastor where we did a 45 minute show for the children's ministry. As always, it was a blast to hang out with the kids.

Above are pictures of my friend Hazel. SHE IS SO CUTE! I met her on my first trip back in '09. That's the first pic you see up top. But I was so fortunate to see her again both last year and this year (yesterday)!!!!!!!!! The first year I was so drawn to her after she caught my eye during worship. She just seemed so full with the spirit of God and it ministered to me. Often times, children can speak volumes about the most profound, abstract, and or complicated things in life. Just the simplicity of this little girl worshipping her God, unhindered by what she feels the world might think of her, truly touched me.

In my broken spanish I asked her, "Tu sabes mi de antes anos?!?!" "Si, si!!!" she said. "Quiero un photo conmigo?!" She smiled and shrugged her shoulders at the same time saying, "Ok!"

We are now in Maria Morales where Pastor Willie lives and has started his own church. Construction has started today. Concrete mixing by hand with shovels and pick axes...yum! Don't be jealous =)

-Dante

No comments:

Post a Comment