Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taking It Home

Wow, our time here in Mexico has flown by. Tomorrow morning we will be boarding a plane and heading home. This past week here in Mexico has been incredible, but the trip does not stop when we get home. God continues his work here in Mexico through Pastor Willie and others. God also continues his work in each and every team member's lives using what we have learned and experienced to shape us. I was humbled by Pastos Willies words when he shared how much our group coming year after year means to him and his ministry. I am so proud of our group and glad that they allowed God to work through them. My prayer is that our team, myself included, will continue to be open to what God wants to do with our lives. I hope that this trip will not be just a good memory in the teams collection of experiences, but instead that this trip will bring changes to each individuals life and ministry that will effect the rest of their life.

Continue to keep us in your prayers. Your prayers have been felt and are greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all soon as we cellebrate the ressurection of our Lord.

-Pastor Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment