Wednesday, April 20, 2011


I feel as though this trip has done as much, spiritually, for me, as I hope it's done for all the people we have ministered to. God has made Himself clear and evident. I don't know if I have ever been in such a God centered, God fueled atmosphere. He's restructured my heart, my testimony, my outlook, and the hearts and souls of those we have encountered. He's been here in the fun, exhaustion, crazy, and the bland and occassional boring moments. He's taught me a lot about myself, my peers, and my Lord. I feel a stronger call, and stronger relationship with God, along with a stronger body. I ask everyone to pray for me, as I give the message and bring the word tonight. I got to get back to work now, but keep us in your prayers! God bless.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment