Wednesday, April 20, 2011




This is my second year in Mexico, and again I love it here. It took until our first night of ministry for me to actually feel like I was in Mexico, and now it's out last day of work. Every one of us have really dug into the word for inspiration or encouragement while being here. It was great to see the YWAM team again, and as well as new members who have helped God show me what He wants for my future. I am excited to come home and share the amazing things God has done for me, but at the same time I'm not ready to leave Mexico.

To family and friends, I miss you and I love you! AND HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BRANDI! I love you. You're a great best friend. Hope you had an awesome birthday. We'll go out for lunch my treat once I get back!

-Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment